OT: Kevorkian who?

Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:05:07 +0100

Hi Sarah

While politics is strictly forbidden on this list, (at least since about
3 and a half years ago when the cigar theme disapeared) I have to agree
with the basic sentiment and take issue with the moon bit. Yes... the
cigarless have mangage to take a balanced budget and turned it into the
most phenomenal deficit thinkable... hard time figureing republicans
sometime... what was that robot for a governor in California said....
Dont spend money you dont have ??... oh well... BUT... we havent spent a
dime on the moon for a long time. Heck the last pizza joint closed down
up there 25 years ago. No... we have other "moon - like activities" they
are spending money on.

Just think of the piano research we could do if we got 1 promile of 1
percent of THAT money !!

grin...

Now... Back to non Kvakorkial thematic type materials... at least for my
part :)

Cheers
RicB