Bechstein Pinblock

Andrew & Rebeca Anderson anrebe@zianet.com
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:21:01 -0700

You might want to consider Grizzly tools too.  I've used some and they are
well built.
http://www.grizzly.com/products/item.cfm?itemnumber=G9959
http://www.grizzly.com/products/item.cfm?itemnumber=G9977

The price certainly is more access-able and they have the advantage of
being dual purpose, how-bout milling your own metal brackets, etc.?

Andrew
Las Cruces, NM