greeting from Oz

Barry bfd.dsl@pacific.net.au
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 08:42:34 +1100

Hello Everyone and greeting from Australia
I am new to the list and want to say 'hi'

I am primarily a piano teacher who is a self taught tuner (with some =
valuable instruction from my much loved and trusted technician) and I =
want to learn more about maintenance/regulation etc.

I am hoping to pick up some great tips along the way as I read your =
emails.

I currently buy my supplies from International Piano Supply in Oregon =
who seem to stock just about everything I need.  Are there many other =
places who sell piano tuning and regulation supplies you would =
recommend?

Look forward to speaking to you all in time..

Cheers.

Barry