OT: Kevorkian who?

Sarah Fox sarah@gendernet.org
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 17:21:49 -0500

Hi Carl,

> > Now, sending men and women to Mars???  I'm 500% on board with that one!
>

> Great idea Sarah!  I'm making a list of the men and women that I'd want to
> send in the first wave.

LOL!!

Seriously, I wish I were young/vigorous and had the preparation to do it.  I
wouldn't want to be on the first mission.  That's for the high-test
fly-boys.  But after the bugs are out and they're sending in the
scientists...  WOW, wouldn't that be cool!  :-)  Ultimately this would all
depend on whether the Mars venture is for show or for substance.  I hope
it's for substance, but ya' never know.

Peace,
Sarah