OT: Kevorkian who?

Sarah Fox sarah@gendernet.org
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 18:05:48 -0500

Hi Ric,

> btw Sarah... didnt you appear on Falcon Crest or Dynasty or one of those
> programs.... Sammy Jo ??  No ?? hmmm name sounds familiar....

Are y'all makin' fun of my Southuhhhn draaawl -- or the fact that I'm a
native of Texas?  I remember taking the grand tour of Europe in 1982, when
"Who shot J.R.?" was the question of the day.  People would ask me where I
was from, and I had a choice:

(A)  "The US" (making me an "evil person" because of my association with
Ronald Reagan)
(B)  "Texas" (making me an OK person, because everyone was crazy about
Dallas -- but I had to suffer the obligatory question, "Who shot J.R.?"

Actually, re the television spot, you're thinking of a cousin of mine who
appeared once or twice on Baywatch.  ;-)  (no kidding)

well, back to what I *should* be doing, instead of noodling away time on the
'puter...

Peace,
Sarah