Kawai KG-2

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 21:51:15 -0700

At 08:33 PM 1/30/2004 -0800, you wrote:
>Does anyone know if the Kawai "KG-2" is still being made? I have a
>customer who wants to sell hers, which is about 28 years old, and in mint
>condition. It's about 5'10", polished ebony. Very nice piano. Also, any
>guesses as to fair asking price? thanks!
>

>Terry Peterson

You could just check the prices from the used piano wholesalers, but in any
case, it will be the local market value that she'll need to use for a
guideline. Unless she wants to dump it and ship it.....
...... there's always E-bay. Write a dandy description!  Triple your bucks! <G>

BTW.... has the treble already been re-strung?

Guy Nichols