legally stoned

antares antares@euronet.nl
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 11:35:36 +0100

On 31-jan-04, at 4:18, Farrell wrote:

> But I hear they are closing down their "smoke shops". Is this true? Do
> need to abandon my travel plans?
>
> Terry Farrell

Nah, just get on making your plans.
You wanna get legally stoned? this is your place Terry.

But there have been some problems with the 'coffee houses' close to the
German border, because German dope heads find it very attractive.
So they come in droves to certain Dutch cities which, because of this
migration, attracts all kinds of 'life forms'.
The lowest life form we call 'low life'.
I am sure you have heard of this life form.

What is so interesting, is that in this world we have a variety of
places kinds of 'low life' places where you can get stoned legally.
You may for instance decide to extend your holidays and this time make
the real adventure 'trip of your life'.
How ?
First you get your ... over to friendly Amsterdam and visit me. We 'll
have fun, I'll show you around native style which will promise you a
stunning beginning of your trip.
At the end of that nice evening, I'll guide you in your search for
"smoke shops" by taking you over to one of the establishments of the
'Low Land Weed Company', where you can have your first experience of
getting stoned legally. (I then shake hands with you and go back  home,
because I have to work very hard to earn my own 'time out')
Some Americans find that such a wonderful and liberating experience.
that they prolong their 'Amsterdam 'time' just because they can't get
enough of it. And then there are others who find this such a "mind
blow" *(; >)) that they decide to never go back to Nebraska and stay
for ever in Stoned Nirwana heheheh.
That is called "being Amsterdammed".
(Although in your case, I would think twice switching fabulous Florida
for 'the low lands')

If you're smart though, you stick to your original schedule, and at the
end of your stay here buy yourself a nice and legal provision of what
you have just experienced, so that on the next plane ride you can
continue your legal mind transformation, and you leave your first 'free
port of entry' by taking your flight to one of those countries, far
away in the South, where they have nothing but oil and sand and
occasionally some palm trees for a snack (dates) and some shadow.
When you get 'down to earth' there, all you have to do is make sure
that at customs they all know what you have brought with you, and the
general advise is, as an initial  token of your generosity, to
liberally share with them something of your delicious coffee shop
samples.

You will very soon after that taste their return hospitality and their
warm and welcoming smiles when they immediately take you to a beautiful
place in the open nature (they have a very open nature, you know) where
they have prepared 'special' cavities in the ground for you to rest in
the wonderful sun, and many natives show a warm interest in you by
standing around you.
And then my friend, you will get stoned as you have never been before!

When I read this again, I think I have wasted my time as a technician.
Instead I should have become a travel agent!
Whaddaya say?

*(:@))

OINK

friendly greetings