Kavorkian who?

antares antares@euronet.nl
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 15:32:54 +0100

On 29-jan-04, at 22:34, Conrad Hoffsommer wrote:

> André, mon ami,
>
> Dr Kavorkian would not be too far out in the Netherlands, where such
> things are legal, but in Michigan (and the rest of US),they frown on
> physician assisted suicide.

Hi Conrad,

It is a dangerous topic on this list where, as I remember, the use of
the three letters POS was a crime.
I think that even a list member living in Amsterdam will probably be
frowned upon here, so I 'll leave it at that for now.

I think our friend Ricardo in Norway has a fine capacity of
understanding my dilemma so I would trust him better to answer in
detail in my place.
Both of you have been to Amsterdam which shows that both of you have
this capacity to blend in with the sinners.
I hope however that it has not harmed both of you in any way because
Holland can be a dangerous place (as you more or less mentioned
before).
I'll go back to piano's now.

Capisce?

)(' >))