CA update procedure

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 08:45:16 -0800 (PST)

I wouldn't use accelerator, as it may cause the stuff
to seize up before it has soaked in. It also causes CA
glue to turn whitish, in my experience, which looks
bad if you get a little on the plate web.
     I'm more concerned about breaking free plate
screws on some future date when you want to restring
it properly.
     Thump