Voicing tool

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi@earthlink.net
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 09:27:19 -0800

Isaac,
Yes...that's it.  I'll try the 1.3mm wrench.  Thanks so much.
jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Associate Editor, Piano Technicians Journal
mailto:jcgrassi@earthlink.net

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Isaac sur Noos
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 1:53 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: RE: Voicing tool

Hello Jeannie,

I believe the tool is available yet at Baumgartel in Germany
www.pianoteile-baumgaertel.de  (who had those tool made for them)- I
just measured the Allen wrench and it is 1.3 mm Allen. (Yamaha is 1.5
mm Allen) reference is 1.3x0.05x40 (mm)for the tool I have (Germany
made , brand Wihu?(?)

If you don't find one let me know I can provide it for you.

The allen I have is on a small turning handle that is less easy to
loose it , but initially I seem to recall a small one is in the handle
of the tool (like for the Yamaha tool).

Best regards  -

Isaac