Deductibility

Marcel Carey mcpiano@globetrotter.net
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 17:52:47 -0500

Beware!

I don't know about your IRS laws down below, but here in Québec one
has to charge and collect the taxes on the FULL amount BEFORE the
discount. Because of this, I will never show a discount on an invoice.
I will thell the dealer of the discount, but never in writing.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC