wire coming out of beckett

John Formsma john@formsmapiano.com
Mon, 31 May 2004 18:36:15 -0500

I'm curious - why are you guys losing blood? I've taken plenty of old
wire from Baldwin & WurliTzer tuning pins, and never have poked my
finger.

I grab it with my small Vise grips and use the Force to command that
rascal out. Sometimes it's difficult, but my fingers don't get near the
wire.

John Formsma