Bjur Pianos

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 12:19:18 -0700

Gordon asked: "Someone here has a  Bjur baby grand for sale, about
5'4", 1927. I've never seen one, so comments on the
quality/potential of these instruments would be
appreciated."
    Thanks!
    Gordon,
The clue is in the Atlas. It says, "same as Brambach"! (I own such a beast,
so I'm not bashing, just commenting on known facts at hand.<G>) I suspect
it's a little odd and probably not the highest quality
materials/workmanship. However, in the 20's everyone was making some pretty
decent pianers, IMO. (Flack suit on!)<G>
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares Are I