Werzen/Ronsen hammer update

Tompiano@aol.com Tompiano@aol.com
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 16:07:48 EDT

 Yes, I let them 5 yrs ago and nothing was done about it. I've since moved
onto other makers of hammers with good results.
 It was an extremely frustrating experience due to the fact that I warrant
all of my work for 5 yrs (for parts) and had to "eat" the cost of several new
sets of hammers.
Lloyd says that the hammers are made with a water resistant glue and the fact
that there are no staples shouldn't be of concern. Well, guess what. In high
humid tropical climates these hammers do not hold up and I have a very strong
case to support my claim.
Tom Servinsky