P12 in Tunelab Pro

Wed, 02 Jun 2004 14:13:48 +0200

The first reference to a P12ths I've run into is from an old PTG Journal
... late 70's I think... but I will have to see if I can find some time
and double check this.  There was a rather short column describing the
basic idea if I remember correctly. I ran into this about 6 months ago
while looking for background information on my magnetic action.

Bill Ballard claims to have written about this idea about 15 years ago,
Bernard definatly published about 15 years ago... and I've been
describing my proceedure with Tune Lab  off and on for a couple years now.

Virgil of course is the major exponent of the natural beats method....
tho he may have picked it up from somebody earlier.  Generally speaking
if you look hard enough you can find just about anything aired by
somebody or another earlier on.  Its impossible of course to keep up
with the who's who and the what's what of it all.  Even fairly clear and
specific inventions are hard to pinpoint to one person or another.  I'm
not really sure in the end it matters much.  Its there... somebody
introduces you to it... or you bumb into it by yourself.... and either
it gets used or not.  I'm a believer in the greater good :)

Cheers
RicB