What the??!!!!!!!!

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 12:31:50 -0700

I,m working on a Kawai Grand Action. Just took the measurements for the key
pins!!! My first reaction was.....What the Hell? The front pins measure:
.133" which is 3.37mm! The balance pins measure: .144" which is 3.65mm! To
me that makes no damned sense at all, by metric or machinist measurements.
Anyone have an explanation for these stupid measurements? Of course, none of
my key bushing cauls are the proper size for this! Sheesh! Gawd, I'm having
fun! <G> I'm trying to keep a sense of humor, but this sort of thing is just
stupid, IMHO.
Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police