P12 in Tunelab Pro / P12 theoretical basics

Thu, 03 Jun 2004 00:07:21 +0200

Bernhard

Check my last... grin... wrote to fast again late in the evening... The
parenthesis on the right hand side dissapearing blinding me from the
obvious...

of course the equality holds

(3/2)^12 = (3^12) / (2^12)

duh..!! grin.

Read quickly through the rest of your post and loved it.  I agree with
your conclusion at the end... there is something "...philosophically
somehow interesting/important" about it.

Nice thinking back then !

Cheers
RicB