P12 in Tunelab Pro

John Formsma john@formsmapiano.com
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 21:02:12 -0500

Ric,

Thanks for 'splainin'.

Tuned a ratty little Kimball Whitney grand (sic) today, and guess what?
My regular aural tuning is a P12 (at least in the treble-the bass was a
joke and was tuned 4:2 down to 6:3).

I don't normally use the P12 test, but wanted to check, and they were
P12s for sure.

Hmmm, can I get credit for inventing the P12, too? <G>

John Formsma