LPS-1

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 18:20:15 -0700

Dean asked: " I'll bite. What is LPS-1 and where can I buy this miracle
lube?  ;-)"

Well Dean, I could put you through the "hoops" and tell you to look in the
Archives. But I won't. Most Ace Hardwares have it or can order it. There are
several different numbers. So, be sure to ask for LPS-1. It's been around
for over 30 years and was introduced to me, by Darrel and Del Fandrich. The
company intended the stuff to be used in the Electronics industry,
but.....:-) I used it on a flood damaged Kawai Upright to get rid of the
moisture and retard possible rust. The piano is still being used and is ok.
(the filthy water was up to just under the key bed!) The Bass strings are
just a bit tubby, but on this Kawai, that was a good thing.<G>
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares Are I