Off and running

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 00:30:05 +0200

Hi folks

Signing off for a couple months. Tommorrow I am off to Japan to attend
the Yamaha acadamy.  A dream comes true !  Then its touring Norway with
my family and my sister-in-law in July.  My late brother Joe, whom some
of you  from Seattle remember, was married to her. It was my greatest
wish that they travel here together. Joe was the person who got me
started in pianos all those years ago in Whitefish Montana.  Tho he
never could make it, Dona will come finally... and we will enjoy the
time we get to spend together here to the max !

Ya'll have a great summer. For those of you attending Nashville.... have
a great convention !

I look foward to the continuance this fall

Cheers, and my best !

RicB