OT-Fancy-smancy fonts, etc.

Mick mick@laughinggravy.net
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 10:06:01 +0100

I think the point is that it's a waste of bandwidth, and not everyone uses
mail clients that can render fancy fonts etc..

Mick D

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On
Behalf Of Dave Davis
Sent: 05 June 2004 01:42
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: OT-Fancy-smancy fonts, etc.

Joe,
Have you tried changing your digest format to "MIME"
instead of "plain text"? I receive the digest and get
to see all of the cool Fancy-smancy fonts AND the cool
pics.

Here's where you go to edit your settings:

If it works, you can thank me!! If it doesn't, I don't
want to know :-).

Most respectfully,
Dave Davis

From: "Joseph Garrett" <joegarrett@earthlink.net>

I've noticed, (because I'm on the Digest), that a
bunch of youse guys are
using fancy fonts, etc. Please go to plain text!? It's
almost as annoying as the posted pictures on the
Digest. It requires me to scroll down
through all
that font garbage to get to the good stuff. Some are
almost unreadable,
because of it. Don Mannino's posts have this problem.
So,....please
consider
it. Thanks and have a good one.
Best Regards,