OT - Pianotunaguy

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 06 Jun 2004 06:43:09 -0400

Did Pianotunaguy first refer to himself (even possibly herself -- "guys"
is becoming generic) as PTG, or did someone else on the list notice the
possibility and post it?  Without question, there could be a serious
problem here, even possibly a legal one, if this person *ever* refers to
himself as PTG.  No one else should refer to him/her that way, either.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT