Stock & Inventory?

Rick Bazemore tunericks@yahoo.com
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 07:31:28 -0700 (PDT)

As you can tell by now, I am on the front end of my piano tech career and trying to come up with a business plan for when I am doing this full-time.  My question today is what products have you found to be the most marketable and appealing to your tuning clientele?  Which products do you try to always have on hand (and how many do you keep in stock) because of their popularity?  How much to mark-up do you put on the products you sell?

Rick Bazemore
Atlanta Chapter