Stock & Inventory?

James Grebe pianoman@accessus.net
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 14:45:44 -0500

Since caster cups have been brought up,=20
 I am a producer of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups and you can check my =
website
James Grebe
Piano-Forte Tuning & Repair
Artisan of Wood
WWW.JamesGrebe.com
1526 Raspberry Lane
Arnold, MO 63010
pianoman@accessus.net
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Thomas Cole=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 12:56 PM
  Subject: Re: Stock & Inventory?

  Caster cups, especially the kind with felt bottoms (from Schaff, for =
when there are hardwood floors); same but smaller ones for uprights (get =
the modified pry bar designed by Yat-Lam Hong to lift the piano when =
installing); cleaning/polishing products (e.g., Cory); catalogs like =
Jansen's to show people when they have a need for leg dollies, a cover, =
a lamp, an adjustable bench for their child, etc.

  Tom Cole

  Rick Bazemore wrote:

    As you can tell by now, I am on the front end of my piano tech =
career and trying to come up with a business plan for when I am doing =
this full-time.  My question today is what products have you found to be =
the most marketable and appealing to your tuning clientele?  Which =
products do you try to always have on hand (and how many do you keep in =
stock) because of their popularity?  How much to mark-up do you put on =
the products you sell?

    Rick Bazemore

    Atlanta Chapter=20