Time & Chaos for Piano Techies

Dave Davis davistunes@yahoo.com
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 20:48:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi List,

We've discussed Time & Chaos a few times before, and I
know that some of you are using it quite effectively.

I purchased and downloaded it, and have been trying
different ways to personalize it for my database. I
like the format for the Telephone/Address Book, To-Do
List, and the Appointments.

My question is, how and where do you keep tuning
records? I've tried the "Custom Fields", "Categories",
and "Notes" templates, but none have satisfied my
desire to have something I can accurately refer back
to at the next service. Also, how do you deal with
clients with multiple pianos, like schools, churches,
etc.

Thanks,

Dave Davis
Renton, WA