Guy's articles on thresholds psuedo OT

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 07:59:34 -0600

--=====================_48722589==_.ALT
Well, garsh, Cy. Thank You. (your check is on the way)

         It could well be blamed on cheap-n-lazy. Where need is the Mother
of Invention, laziness is the Father of Improv.

         I'm actually looking forward to new tips from other techs. The
articles are really just the tip of the iceberg. I've been experimenting
with other threshold profiles, also, especially with verticals.

         So.... hunert miles north of here.... hmm.... somewhere between
Truth or Consequences and Socorro.... like... the Bosque Del Apache
Wildlife Refuge?

emory 50.jpg
Looking east from Emory pass.
Sorry about the haze. Fire season, y'know.

Thanks again, Cy.
Hasta Luego,
Guy
At 09:45 PM 6/8/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>Guy,
>
>I have to say that your recent Journal articles on 100 uses for plain door
>thresholds are simply brilliant (for example, using two of them to prop up
>hammers for filing).  I'm more of a left-brain,
>reorder-the-parts-by-number kinda guy, whereas my wife and sons are more
>like you: when they go into a hardware store, they just see everything as
>raw material, regardless of their intended use.
>
>I look forward to more great tips from Ft. Stinkin' Desert!
>
>--Cy Shuster--
>Bluefield, WV (but originally from 100 miles north of Ft. Stinkin' Desert)

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: emory 50.jpg
Type: image/jpeg