Pulley Keys

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 10:44:45 -0700 (PDT)

This sounds like a  neat idea, except that the glue
sizing would concern me here in the South, where I
imagine that high humoidity could cause stickiness
around the key hole.
     I would be interested in trying the steaming to
swell out the compressed wood, followed by a
controlled drying and then a soaking with lacquer or
something which would reconstitute the wood fibers and
add some density.
     Super thin super glue ???
     Thump