Electronic tuners!?

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 16:23:34 -0400

I recommend that you compare and contrast the following ETDs:

TuneLab (software)
Cybertuner (software)
Accutuner (hardware)
Verituner (hardware)

These are the four top-end ETDs. All have different features, etc. All =
are great when matched appropriately with the right tech. Go to =
Nashville at the end of this month to the convention and try ALL of them =
out!

IMHO, for me anyway, the Verituner is far and away the best! "I'll just =
put her on cruise control......"

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Steve Martin=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 3:17 PM
  Subject: Electronic tuners!?

  Hello everyone

  i'd be almost sure that there is a thread somewhere in the archives =
regarding ETD's so can anyone point me to it or give me some current =
advice?=20
  I was thinking of buying probably the Cybertuner software - do any =
list members use this, are there any downfalls to the program and is =
there anything else comparable?? I have heard a lot of people talk very =
favourably about Cybertuner.

  thanks,

  Steve Martin.