OT Re: Mezzo-thermoneal stabilizer

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 12:10:37 EDT

          Heyyyyyyyyy I smell discrimination going on here. Don't leave out
the Story & Clark Mahagony "Story tone"  lifetime soundboard.  Burn me too,
burm me too.
         Signed equal --oppurtunity PSO exterminator & flamethrower service.
AND a Licensed   E>S>F since 1972.
   P. S.O. == Piano Shaped Object
20+ yr-old Kimball studio in a church, hammers and pin torque not bad, but
worn action.  One hammer wobbled so much it hit the next string over on a soft
blow.  I thought it was a loose flange screw, but it must be the pinning that's
so bad!  Bass string tone that makes your eyes water.

It brought tears of joy to your eyes?

Suggestions?

--Cy Shuster--
Bluefield, WV