Regulation (was tuning styles with octaves...)

Bec and John bjsilva001@comcast.net
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 12:40:10 -0400

Hi Terry,

Definitely, I didn't mean to pass that by. Tuning and voicing is the
only thing I do (and very minor repairs), since making the piano I play
sound good is what I wanted. Though I realise the piano I just got
needs regulation, so I'm going to have to spend some time learning
about that.

There's a book available from Schaff about voicing and regulation, I
forget the name, but if you know what do you think of it?

-- John