OT Re: Mezzo-thermoneal stabilizer

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 11:54:23 -0500

>>           Heyyyyyyyyy I smell discrimination going on here. Don't leave
>> out the Story & Clark Mahagony "Story tone"  lifetime soundboard.  Burn
>> me too, burm me too.

That's the "Incomparable", etc. Which it inarguably is. Guaranteed against
cracking for 75 years, if I recall correctly. Truth in advertising at it's
best.

>>          Signed equal --oppurtunity PSO exterminator & flamethrower
>> service. AND a Licensed   E>S>F since 1972.
>>    P. S.O. == Piano Shaped Object
>
>E>S>F ?

Graphic arts, auto repair, welding, piano service, catfish farm, nuclear
weapon design, and PDA customer tracking database prototyping.

Glows in the dark 'cause it's ear-i-dessent...

It's not a lot different now.

Ron N