Pulley Keys

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@noos.fr
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 22:40:28 +0200

Hello, Dale,

6-8 hours with my tool (not fast)

Including sawing the sides of the washers, drilling , gluing , planning the
bottom of the key and thinning the inside if necessary.

If the wood is pine, or somehow soft wood, better not work the hole before
everything is dry, I leave the key on the stack for 24 hrs before having
them work.

Best

Isaac OLEG

-----Message d'origine-----
De : pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]De la part
de Erwinspiano@aol.com
Envoye : samedi 12 juin 2004 18:23
A : pianotech@ptg.org
Objet : Re: Pulley Keys

In a message dated 6/12/2004 6:19:12 AM Pacific Standard Time,
A440WRMPiano@tm.net writes:
  If you are serious about doing a quality, long-term job on this, and
  anticipate doing more in the future, I would recommend the Onesti Key
  Balance Rail Hole repair system.  It is top notch.

  William R. Monroe
  Madison, WI
  Assoc.
         Hi WIlliam
  I've heard of this. How much time to repair a set of holes accurately?
          Dale