Pocket PC w/TL & Customer DB

jason kanter jkanter@rollingball.com
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 14:20:52 -0700

Unfortunately I have Access 97, which is unable to read the document. =
Sigh
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Mark Dierauf=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2004 12:17 PM
  Subject: RE: Pocket PC w/TL & Customer DB

  I've posted a copy with one sample customer at =
www.nhpianos.com/ptdb_download_page.htm I've included some tips in the =
comments textbox that list some of the less obvious features. You'd need =
to replace the data in the tblCities table with info for your own area. =
I was able to turn up a text listing for this online to save keying all =
of this data in. Let me know if you have any specific questions. Feel =
free to use or modify this as you wish, but if you make any meaningful =
changes I'd love to hear about them.

  =20

  - Mark

  =20