Pocket PC w/TL & Customer DB

Mike McCoy mjmccoy@usa.com
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 18:45:28 -0400

Mark,

 This is incredibly generous of you, I know how many hours it takes to put a
DB like this together!

Thank you,

Mike McCoy
  -----Original Message-----
  From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On
Behalf Of Mark Dierauf
  Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2004 3:18 PM
  To: pianotech@ptg.org
  Subject: RE: Pocket PC w/TL & Customer DB

  I've posted a copy with one sample customer at
www.nhpianos.com/ptdb_download_page.htm I've included some tips in the
comments textbox that list some of the less obvious features. You'd need to
replace the data in the tblCities table with info for your own area. I was
able to turn up a text listing for this online to save keying all of this
data in. Let me know if you have any specific questions. Feel free to use or
modify this as you wish, but if you make any meaningful changes I'd love to
hear about them.

  - Mark