Pulley Keys - Define Please

Gordon Holley gwholley@hi-techhousing.com
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 12:19:38 -0500

List.  I've been following the many discussion points back and forth =
over the last few days on this subject of "Pulley Keys".
I've researched my Arthur Reblitz book and other reference books and I =
come up short on a definition on "Pulley Keys".
Will someone please describe what a "pulley key" is, or what are "pulley =
keys".
I'd be very grateful, and there may be others that will benefit from the =
responce on this query.

Regards
Gordon Holley
Goshen, IN