Weak pin block

Geo Bartlett gbart@thezone.net
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 17:35:16 -0700

I am looking for info pin blocks in Williams New Scale Spinits...appears =
like a Can piano but cannot find past 1930... in Pierce Atlas  =
....serial number 94763
This piano has very weak pins throughout the bass and tenor =
sections...cannot haold the piano in tune ..problem also extends =
throughout the treble but  not quite so bad.
Some in the bass section line up in two cases...4 to 5 pins in a =
line....question weather the pin block is cracked...or will I get away =
with a set of number 4 pins..

Looking for advice on any one who might have come across one of these =
babies regarding the pina blocks.
Regards
George