G.C. Bass Strings

Rick Bazemore tunericks@yahoo.com
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 19:50:42 -0700 (PDT)

Bob,

The "Soup Nazi" was an ethnic chef that made such fabulous soup that people were willing to stand in long lines and endure great verbal abuse from the "SN" as they ordered and paid for their soup.

Rick Bazemore

Bob Hull <hullfam5@yahoo.com> wrote:
David,
You'll have to clue me in on the connection between
"Soup Nazi" and G.C. Bass Strings since I'm not a
Seinfield fan.
Bob

David wrote---