Yamaha WX 7

ChicagoTuner@aol.com ChicagoTuner@aol.com
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 07:52:34 EDT

The WX7, if it's the piano I'm thinking of, was the size of  U1 and one
distinctive difference was a radial backpost design. I have only seen one or two in
20 years and they had been brought to this country by Japanese citizens for
individual use while they were working here. Unfortunately, they tend to go
back home after awhile and take these instruments with them.  I remember a rep
for a Yamaha dealer telling me they used to sell them, but I never saw a new one
for sale myself.  They have a great tone and the bass really rocks.
Michael Gutowski
Chicago