Kranich and Bach grand_1910

Pamela Jenkins pjx2@runpoint.com
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:36:45 -0400

Hello all,
I have a brand new customer (an opera house) who has inherited a 1910
Kranich and Bach Grand piano.  They are missing the middle pedal rod.
My first thought is to get some dowel material and fashion a new one.
Anyone out there familiar with these pianos?  I took a look at the
action.  Not like anything I have seen, but I don't do much work with
antique pianos.  I don't think I would want to do much if any
regulating/repairing on this one.  Any information would be greatly
appreciated.
Pam Jenkins
Maine chapter.