Expanding YC action bracket symptoms??

Jerry Cohen emailforjc@yahoo.com
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 12:33:17 -0400

Dave,

My understanding is that Weber was marketed by Samsung, the Korean
electronics company, and they stopped the piano business Jan 1, 2004.

I completed one of theses jobs early this year. I contacted Chad Frye at 201
902-0920. He ordered and sent me the brackets with instructions (took about
1 month). I sent him an invoice and was promptly paid in about 2 weeks.

Chad told me that even though Samsung stopped selling pianos, they will
continue to honor warranty issues for the next few years at least. The
previous 800 number is no longer working, but the 201 New Jersey number
should work.

I have never heard of Samick purchasing Young Chang. Has anyone else heard
this?

Jerry Cohen