transparent string cover?

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 12:54:36 -0400

I've thought about getting creative with the plate also - maybe =
candy-apple red or paisley. And what ever happened to the lovely classic =
paintings that one would find on the soundboard and inside the lid of =
harpsichords - I would be very tempted to do that on the right piano if =
I knew someone that could paint like that.

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Michael Spalding=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2004 8:14 AM
  Subject: RE: transparent string cover?

  Terry,

  Coincidentally, we were thinking about this just the other day.  =
Helping a young unemployed painter think about her career options, =
suggested offering a rebuild option of custom graphics on the plate in =
place of the plain bronze, kind of like the air-brushed forest scenes or =
playboy bunnies you'd see on the sides of the big trucks... but then =
you'd need a transparent plate cover ....   But we couldn't identify a =
suitable fabric either.  Let me know if you come up with something, =
'cause I think we have a killer concept here!

  Mike

    ----- Original Message -----=20