Young Chang.......For the Record

PianoTek4u@aol.com PianoTek4u@aol.com
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 14:00:58 EDT

I have a customer with a Young Chang with action brackets that are expanding.
 I contacted Phil Glenn at Young Chang and he emailed me with the following
information:  Young Chang will supply new brackets and pay up to $300 for the
service call and labor to replace them.  However, please be informed that the
Young Chang offices and warehouse are leaving the state of Washington for
California and that it will take from three to six weeks to get the replacement
brackets.  Thanks.

Tony Bajada