Dampp-Chaser recommendations

Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:14:48 -0400

Terry
On behalf of my brain, I'd like to apologize.  I don't know what it was
thinking.  Not until I read "five little rods", did I realize that I, er,
it was visualizing 190 watts coming from one single bar, or at least
concentrated at one point.  And, earlier, with regard to my concerns about
mildew, you indicated that you are only running the dehumidifier on your
piano.  I'll try to be more careful.  One more thing...could you  work out
the math on what the cost would be of running 190 watts for 80% of the day
(19.20hrs) for X number of humid days of the year?  How would that compare
to installing a cover?

David Skolnik