BHA Pianocenter

CChristus chchristus@earthlink.net
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 20:07:01 -0400

Avery wrote:

Chuck,

Just curious. Do you know where BHA is located? Glad you/client got lucky.

They are in Dayton, OH.  They have a site:  http://www.pianocenter.com
<http://www.pianocenter.com/>

I feel nervous doing work for out-of-town companies like this, the part
about getting paid after you do the work, that is, but so far I guess I'm
lucky about that too.  Concerning that, does anyone have a good way of
securing/assuring payment for services from o.o.t. companies (piano stores,
insurance companies, moving companies...) that could benefit us?

Chuck C. (FL)

Subject: Re: BHA Piano center

At 07:20 PM 6/22/04, you wrote:

>Have one client who purchased a DC-7 (C7 with Disklavier) from them

>(BHA) and was very satisfied with their pricing and after-sale service.

>He saved thousands buying through them instead of local dealer.

>Further, BHA covered the cost of buffing out the lid which got

>scratched in the move and warranty tuning and service ("Service Bond",

>part of which of course is paid to the dealer by Yamaha); they were

>easy to deal with on the phone, and paid promptly.  Also, Yamaha Corp.

>very graciously allowed a good deal of warranty work, bending over

>backward again and again to make this buyer happy, even though the

>fellow purchased the piano "out of territory".

Yamaha does have a tendency to do this. That's one of the reasons I like
them so much!

Kawai is also one who usually "bends over backwards" to help a tech or a
customer!

Avery