Custom Lid Props?

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 18:10:37 -0700

You can always get the brass lid prop and shorten it to the=
 desired length.  It could be painted to blend into the piano...

David Ilvedson

From: Elian Degen J <elian_degen@cantv.net>
To: Pianotech <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: Custom Lid Props?

Hello list

In the last times I had several people asking me for replacement=
 lid props for their pianos

Some are Yamaha One is a Sojin and a Kawaii

The strange thing is. they do not want the original lid prop,=
 they are looking for a three position lid prop,  with three=
 different lenghts in one.

I know some pianos come with it from factory, but can you get=
 them as optional for this pianos (all baby grands or grands)=
 Does anyone know if any house carries them?

Thank you

Elian Degen

Miramar, Florida