Erard evaluation

Bob Hull hullfam5@yahoo.com
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 22:27:46 -0700 (PDT)

Stephen,
Concerning the Erard evaluation, I will get the photos
developed and hopefully scanned in and posted.

I don't think Pierce indicates Paris or London
associations with the listed serial numbers.
I may go back and measure some string lengths - but it
will be a couple of weeks.  Anthing else I should take
note of on the next trip?   I believe there were 4
longitudinal bars and no cross braces - I need to
double check to be sure.  It seems like a waste for
this instrument to not be in good condition.
Thanks for your input.
Bob

http://real.uwaterloo.ca/~sbirkett/piano%20action.htm.