Soundboard Cleaning

Topperpiano@aol.com Topperpiano@aol.com
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 07:51:48 EDT

In a message dated 6/25/2004 5:45:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

> Whose house do you use compressed air in to clean a dusty piano - and who
> pays the house-cleaning bill? I don't even like doing that in my shop!

That's why I vacuum first to remove as much as possible.  You can also hang a
sheet over the lid and make a sort of tent.  The vacuum sucks up most of the
dust as it comes up if you hold it very close to the compressor nozzle.  I've
done this many times and never had a complaint.  TP