Soundboard Cleaning

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 11:41:51 -0700 (PDT)

Yes. But PLEASE do NOT use the lady's vac, as
microscopic bits of rotting, dessicated cat vomit, dog
hair, etc, will be blasted INTO the piano, as they
easily pass through the filter bag! ( Ever take a good
whiff of the butt-end of a household vacuum cleaner,
in operation ? Turn one on in a dark room with a
flashlight shining at the exhaust. You will be
revolted! )
   If I am at a home to care for a  piano, I will not
defile it in his manner.
   Thump