Plate Suspension

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 21:47:07 -0400

Ron,
         I saw one of those load levelers included with the engine hoists
shortly AFTER I bought my engine hoist. I was disappointed because After
seeing it I thought it might be useful for just this sort of application.
Unfortunately between then and now I forgot all about them. Since I've
ordered the Buldoc tool shortly after business hours yesterday I'm figuring
it's been shipped sometime today and it's too late to cancel it. Otherwise
yours sounds like a very good alternative.

Best,
Greg