Nashville

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 27 Jun 2004 19:24:34 -0400

So, anyone going to the Nashville PTG Annual Conference?=20

I hope to see many of you there. I'm looking forward to it. Stop in to =
say hi to me and my son Lee in the vendor's hall - I'll be sharing a =
booth with Joe Goss of Mother Goose Tools fame. Hope to see ya! Yipee!!! =
 :-)

The Lincoln leaves Tampa at 6:00 AM tomorrow morning with a trunk-full =
of goodies!!!  :-)

Terry Farrell
Farrell Piano
www.farrellpiano.com
terry@farrellpiano.com

P.S. Web site has just gotten off the ground - sorry for all the dust, =
etc (oodles of thanks to Sarah Fox for getting it as far as it has =
gotten! - if it is incomplete or unpolished, it is because of my lack of =
input). And I'll answer any emails sent to that email address as soon as =
I figure out how to access it.  :-(